Friday, January 4, 2013

L'enfant et les sortilèges

The Opera was a great success.  There were at least a hundred talented people involved in the entire production. I honestly never considered all of the necessary roles to pull of such medium sized production as ours.  I'm speaking of course about the sound crew, stage designers, vocal trainers, costume organizers, and directors all of which made up a quarter of the manpower.
After almost two months of rehearsals, the final show on the 17th of December was sad for all of us.  We had all grown accustomed to seeing on another on an almost daily basis.  Now it was simply goodbye, good luck, I hope to see you again in the future.  It's hard to know, my assured time here is limited.  I remember walking out of the theater and thinking about how suddenly the end had come, anti-climacticly.
Makeup

The entire Opera choir



David

Backstage set


Orchestra before the start

Daniel, Joachim, and I

I forgot their names


A few of the guys taking a picture while the girls are onstage singing.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I certainly did not expect the facial make-up.

    Glad you had this experience.

    ReplyDelete